Week 10 Term Paper SubmissionTerm Paper: NetworkingDue Week 10 and worth 200 pointsSelect one of the following topics in which you will base your responses in the form of a term paper:· Network Neutr
Week 10 Term Paper Submission
Term Paper: Networking
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Select one of the following topics in which you will base your responses in the form of a term paper:
· Network Neutrality
· Wireless Technology
· Broadband Convergence
· U.S. Telecommunication Policy
· Internet Security
Write a (10-15) pages
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
1. Compose an executive summary highlighting the paper’s contents and reasoning for your chosen topic.
2. Conduct a SWOT analysis by analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, application opportunities, and threats from competitors of the chosen topic.
3. Evaluate the current ethical and legal concerns surrounding your topic.
4. Select one ethical or legal concern surrounding your topic, take a position on the issue, and provide rationale.
5. Analyze the improvements over the last two years to your communication technology topic, and suggest an improvement based on its current usage.
6. Predict the future role of the communication technology you’ve selected for both personal and commercial use.
7. Create a diagram that illustrates the communication structure of your chosen technology in Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
8. Use at least eight quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
· Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Evaluate the need for information communication in the business environment.
· Evaluate the basic technology of information communication.
· Analyze the roles of the Internet and the basic protocols that are the foundation of the Internet and address the critical issue of quality of service (QoS).
· Analyze the technologies and architectures that have been developed for networking over shorter distances.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
course learning was first posted on September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm.
©2019 “Nursing Researcher”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Get help with your classes. We provide step-by-step answers to all writing assignments including: essay (any type), research paper, argumentative essay, book/movie review, case study, coursework, presentation, term paper, research proposal, speech, capstone project, annotated bibliography, among others. We are a dedicated essay writing service that can help you put together a top-quality essay.
Professional university paper writers. We Will Help You Write Your Essays
From initial topic to finished paper. We guarantee that your custom essay will not only be delivered on time but will also be of the highest quality.
Get Unstuck! Order Original Answers for all your Assignments
Get Help With Essay Writing
- Any citation style
- Any topic
- 100% Original essays
- Free revision