Microeconomics Essay Paper
Before completing this graded discussion. You should have full understanding of the concepts below, if you don’t please use the textbook and review them first.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM -FREE PAPER
- Unemployment, Structural Unemployment, Production, Physical Capital, Labor, Human Capital, Technology, Specialization, and Comparative Advantage Microeconomics Essay Paper
Instructions and Steps:
1. View the following 3 TED Talks (video presentations). As you watch the videos, take notes of any relevant information.
- The key to growth? Race with the machine’s | Erik Brynjolfsson
- The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn | Jeremy Howard
- Jobs of the future and how we can prepare for them | Avinash Meetoo
2. Decide which of the 3 TED Talks best responds to this question;
- Is human capital the key to avoid being structurally unemployed?
3. Produce a Post of at least 300 words in which you explain your position. Your post must contain at least the following elements:
- It must state the title and the author of the chosen TED Talk.
- It must state the reason why believe that TED Talk best answers the question.
- It must explicitly explain the relationship, connection, or link between the ideas provided in the TED Talk and the concept of Structural Unemployment. Microeconomics Essay Paper
Your grade will be based on how clear, precise, accurate, relevant and logical your post is and if it was turned in on time. Things such as the name of the video, the name of the presenter, your name, the questions, citation, and date do not count towards the word count.
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
Economics is an enormous field. The term economics is the broader term, however within this, there are additional fields such as microeconomics and macroeconomics. The difference between microeconomics and macroeconomics is analogous to the human body and the individual cell that makes up the human body. Macroeconomics is involved with the wide lens aspect of society. In other words, macroeconomics focuses on the broader large scale economy of a society. Macroeconomics focuses on larger economic issues such as national employment rates, gross domestic product, interest rates, as well as currency exchange rates just to name a few examples. On the other hand, microeconomics focuses more on the narrower lens of an economy. This approach focuses on the individual businesses and customers as far as economic decisions are concerned. Specifically, microeconomics studies the decision making process of the consumer. Microeconomics ask the question, how do consumers spend their money? According to Investopedia (find source), microeconomics is at the heart of consumer purchasing. Microeconomics Essay Paper
The post Microeconomics Essay Paper appeared first on Nursingfy.
Get help with your classes. We provide step-by-step answers to all writing assignments including: essay (any type), research paper, argumentative essay, book/movie review, case study, coursework, presentation, term paper, research proposal, speech, capstone project, annotated bibliography, among others. We are a dedicated essay writing service that can help you put together a top-quality essay.
Professional university paper writers. We Will Help You Write Your Essays
From initial topic to finished paper. We guarantee that your custom essay will not only be delivered on time but will also be of the highest quality.
Get Unstuck! Order Original Answers for all your Assignments
Get Help With Essay Writing
- Any citation style
- Any topic
- 100% Original essays
- Free revision