Multiple Choice Questions (Enter your answers on the enclosed answer sheet)4. According to the text, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke in symbolic terms of the future potentials of the world because he was:
1. A is a conceptual tool for understanding certain specified phenomena.
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
b. theoretical construct
c. psychological test
2. Personality researchers use:
a. self-report measures
b. projective tests
c. behavioral measures
d. All of the above.
3. The unconscious is least likely to be revealed through:
a. the interpretation of dreams
c. objective tests
d. free association
4. According to the text, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke in symbolic terms of the future potentials of the world because he was:
a. a minister
b. an intuitive type
d. an extravert
5. The archetypes that are closest to consciousness are the:
a. Great Mother and the Spiritual Father
b. Hero and the Trickster
c. Mandala and the Self
d. Shadow and the Anima (or Animus)
6. Organ inferiority, the aggressive drive, masculine protest, superiority striving, and perfection striving are:
a. stages that occur, one after the other, in the development of normal personality
b. stages that occur, one after the other, in the development of unhealthy personality
c. processes in the development of Adler’s thinking about personality
d. various diagnostic categories
7. The effects of birth order are:
a. consistently found, by research, to confirm Adler’s predictions
b. universal across cultures and socioeconomic levels
c. significant for achievement, supporting Adler’s theory, but not for other aspects of personality
d. often significant in research, but with varying effects in different studies
8. The task of infancy, in Erikson’s terminology, is to develop a sense of:
b. the body
d. attachment to the mother
9. Erikson’s theory implies that problems with technology are relevant to which stage of development?
10. The appeal of love is related to:
a. the self-effacing solution
b. the expansive solution
c. resignation (solution)
d. None of the above.
11. When Allport met Freud, what happened?
a. Freud analyzed Allport’s dreams.
b. Freud experienced a powerful countertransference.
c. Allport thought that Freud misunderstood him.
d. Allport proposed that he develop a test to measure Freudian defense mechanisms.
12. Which of the following is not listed by Allport as characteristic of a normal, mature adult?
a. warm human interactions
b. emotional security
c. realistic perceptions
d. financial success
13. Cattell classified projective tests, such as the Rorschach inkblot test, as:
14. Imitating others is made possible biologically by:
a. mirror neurons
b. memory strategies
c. evolved psychological mechanisms
15. Children who cried and clung to their mothers, in Kagan’s studies, were called:
c. difficulty children
16. In addition to Freud’s first three psychosexual stages, Dollard and Miller described a fourth stage, concerned with conflict over:
b. sex roles
17. Because they both thought in terms of privacy and power, Nixon and Kissinger could relate well to one another, according to Kelly’s Corollary.
18. “Slot-movement” refers to:
a. radical changes, such as from atheist to “born-again Christian”
b. role changes, such as moving from being a student to being an employee
d. a method for scoring personality tests
19. Adam doesn’t know whether he will be thanked or criticized if he helps cook dinner. He is uncertain about:
a. self-efficacy expectancies
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NURSING HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Multiple Choice Questions (Enter your answers on the enclosed answer sheet)4. According to the text, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., spoke in symbolic terms of the future potentials of the world because he was: appeared first on My Nursing Papers.
Get help with your classes. We provide step-by-step answers to all writing assignments including: essay (any type), research paper, argumentative essay, book/movie review, case study, coursework, presentation, term paper, research proposal, speech, capstone project, annotated bibliography, among others. We are a dedicated essay writing service that can help you put together a top-quality essay.
Professional university paper writers. We Will Help You Write Your Essays
From initial topic to finished paper. We guarantee that your custom essay will not only be delivered on time but will also be of the highest quality.
Get Unstuck! Order Original Answers for all your Assignments
Get Help With Essay Writing
- Any citation style
- Any topic
- 100% Original essays
- Free revision