Answer 4 out of the 6 (you pick – 10 points each). These need to be about a 1/2 page each for the answer! Cite if you look up items. Good luck!
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Choose any author we’ve studied this term and explain how this author impacted American literature. Use both his/her own work and future authors’ work as examples.
- Although romanticism was the movement that, theoretically, ended around 1870, it is still a popular writing style today. Why do you think this is? Use the elements of romanticism to explain. What examples of romantic literature have been produced in the last 25 years?
- What examples of social activism through literature have we studied this term? How effective (or not) were these texts at helping to shape the current social climate of America?
- What events in history helped influence the development of American literature during the time frame studied in this class? Use examples from texts spanning the years studied to prove your claims.
- We read examples of modernist poetry, drama, and short fiction. Explain how the major themes and tendencies of modernism were reflected in one texts of EACH genre we read this semester. Use quotes from the text to back up your claims.
- What are the difference between modernism and postmodernism and post-postmodernism? What movement(s) would you say are most notable today? Do you think these movements were more or less successful than other literary movements we studied? Why or why not?
The books that we read consisted of The Norton Anthology of American Literature, 9th edition and volumes C,D, and E.
Get help with your classes. We provide step-by-step answers to all writing assignments including: essay (any type), research paper, argumentative essay, book/movie review, case study, coursework, presentation, term paper, research proposal, speech, capstone project, annotated bibliography, among others. We are a dedicated essay writing service that can help you put together a top-quality essay.
Professional university paper writers. We Will Help You Write Your Essays
From initial topic to finished paper. We guarantee that your custom essay will not only be delivered on time but will also be of the highest quality.
Get Unstuck! Order Original Answers for all your Assignments
Get Help With Essay Writing
- Any citation style
- Any topic
- 100% Original essays
- Free revision