Which of the following has largely been excluded from Canadian nursing history?
1. Which of the following has largely been excluded from Canadian nursing history?
a. Female nurses’ role in psychiatric nursing
b. Mental health field of study
c. Male attendants’ role in institutions
d. Generalist registered nurses’ role
2. Which is true of asylums?
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
a. Short-term stays
b. Cognitive-behavioural therapy experts
c. Place where people with mental illness could be cured
d. Middle to upper socioeconomic status patients with mental illness received treatment
3. Which of the following represented a seventeenth– to eighteenth–century societal view of people with mental illness?
a. Restraints were not to be used on mentally ill patients.
b. Those with mental illness were immune to human discomforts.
c. Informed consent was required prior to admission to an asylum.
d. Patient neglect rarely if ever occurred in asylums.
4. The nurse is caring for a patient in an asylum in the mid-1800s in Canada. What would the nurse expect to implement?
a. Assisting with eating and dressing
b. Group therapy interventions
c. Electroconvulsive therapy
d. Antipsychotic medication administration
5. Who was instrumental in lobbying for the first mental health hospital in the United States and for reform in British and Canadian institutions?
a. Michel Foucault
b. Dorothea Dix
c. The Grey Nuns
d. Philippe Pinel
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH ALL NURSING ASSIGNMENTS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Which of the following has largely been excluded from Canadian nursing history? appeared first on Pro Nursing Assignments.
Let our team of professional writers take care of your essays for you! We provide quality and plagiarism free academic papers written from scratch. Sit back, relax, and leave the writing to us! Meet some of our best research paper writing experts. We obey strict privacy policies to secure every byte of information between you and us.
ORDER ORIGINAL ANSWERS WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH